Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDHED EIGHTY EIGHT

“WE ARE TRUSTING IN THE LIVING GOD
……
GOOD MORNING.
……
We have moved Cam. # 1 to a new position  that I think you will like better, test it out t0day. DAD
……
What is yourvmood is at this early hour 2;56 a.m. A few have doubted that I am actually here at this hour now you can check me on Cam. #1. I may be crazy but I am enjoying it, and my mood is happy, can you say that.
I must go and get that Sumatra x bold coffee going, don’t go away I will be right back.
 
Its on perking, do you smell it ? It may be a little strong for you, it is x bold and I used an extra scoop. I have two friends that went to FLORIDA for a long vacation, I hope that they can find a Starbucks Store there, let me know Joan.
 
This coming Sunday we will begin living in a new year, 2012. Are you wondering what it will be like, well I am. most of us begin to think of new year resolutens  , well I am not, I am going to set down and make a list of all the things that I did not do in 2011 that I should have done and left undone, I am sure that I am going to be surprised and ashamed of myself for the way that clean sheet looks this morning. There is a little saying that says “ It is not what you do son, but what you leave undone, that will give you a heart ache at the setting on the sun “. Think that over this day. DAD
 
Our bible study is Titus chapter 3, We have enjoyed this little book, Paul was so proud of Titus and depended on him so much. The meeting will be here at our home.
 
Now Our plans for today could be just a number of things, some that we do not know about yet. We do want to start talking about home grown tomatoes.
 
We do need to ask you again to roam around our side panel, it is a great help to me while I am busy.
 
I have enjoyed this mornings visit, and if my life is spared , and you don’t lock the door I will be here Thursday morning.
 
Please remember to “ Live for others “
 
Sending my Love.
 
BYE      BYE      DAD

5 comments:

joan said...

Good morning DAD....

I smelled the coffee and have a cup with me....not x-bold but it is good and it will help me stay alert for the next part of the trip south. Today we drive to Hillsville VA in the blue ridge mountains.. that is closer to you than upstate NY but not close enough for a visit. I'm happy to be able to see you on your Cam ... What a great invention.

Have a great day. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

Very glad you are feeling well and looking forward to the new year, Dad -- and I like and learn from your philosophy about resolutions. It's so true -- when we leave things undone, they just bug us and bug us until we get them taken care of! That's as good a reason as any not to procrastinate, isn't it ;)

Enjoying my new modem and the pleasure of being back online after 5 long days. So glad to be here, too! Wishing you all love and sending PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3

John White said...

Hi Dad, Enjoyed catching up on several of your recent postings today....all great, as usual. Hope you & Mary had a Merry Christmas.

Linda said...

Hello Dad!
Glad to see that your doing well today. I was able to enjoy an extra cup of coffee at work today. It is slow. We do have a Starbucks in the hospital though so I am able to enjoy thier good coffee each day! I will have to check out your cams, I have not done so yet. Have a great day!

Jess Miller said...

I like the view of seeing what was left undone..good to finish things up...I tend to leave them unfinished! Need to change that..hope you have a wonderful Thursday.