Saturday, December 24, 2011

DADS SATURDAYS ENTRY TWOTHOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED EIGHTY FIVE

Good Mooring

“ Life is so precious-do not waste any 0t it “  Use as much as is possible in “ Living for others “

I have a live cam, on this entry this morning, and it will be on all day, If you would like to check on Dad any time today,click on Cam # 1, do be very quite I may be reading or maybe  you might catch me in a nap with Prince

If you have any trouble reaching get in touch with me. I have help for you you

I have failed again to mention or ask anything about you, I am in a Happy mood this morning , it is a great change that we have made and a little  quite around here, so some of you our can send us an email or comment if you have the time.

And Sherry this is for you, we are missing that sweet smile And I am missing having you come to the parking lot.

we may be out that way sometime next week, if so we might stop for a little visit.

Please tell all my fiends that we have met there, that we miss then, and would to be with them

The purpose of this entry is give you to look at today and Sunday,

I keep this open until late afternoon, for any thing that might  come in late.

No I did not forget the x bold coffee, I just forgot to mention it. DAD

This is all for this week. We are send our Love to you.

Do keep on” Living for others “

BYE      BYE     DAD

4 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning Dad. Today will be a busy day, lots to do before our Christmas Eve Polish feast.

First up, time to walk the dogs in the woods. Maybe we'll spot a deer or two(usually we see a family of 4).

I hope you have a good weekend.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm sipping that good coffee here this morning. It is always good to know you are feeling just fine and smiling there at your house. Have a wonderful Christmas Eve.

Joan said...

Happy Christmas Eve DAD...

The weatherman said we will not have a white christmas, but I am seeing some lite snow flurries falling outside my window. Made me want to put on some holiday music while I sip my coffee and visit my happy friend.

Tonight is Wigilia (Christmas Eve Vigil) for Polish Family. We will have Wigilia with Sara and Jeff. Dinner usually consists of an odd number of courses and begins with the sharing of Oplatek, a thin unleaven wafer. Guests break off small pieces of the oplatek wafer and give them to one another along with a blessing. Breaking off and exchanging part of oplatek with someone is symbol of forgiveness between two people and is meant to remind us of the importance of Christmas and of family.

As I break a piece of Oplatek and share it with you and Mary, "I wish you much health, happiness and the Lord's bountiful blessings". ...Sara's Mom

madcobug said...

Merry Christmas to You, Mary, and Prince. May this weekend be a blessed one for you. Helen