Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED EIGHTY ONE

“ If you love me keep my commandments “
These are words of Jesus, it is so easy to understand what Jesus said , even the unlearned like me have no excuse.
......
Good Morning.
Believe it or not I am in a Happy mood again, just Happy to still be in the land of the living.
I hope that all is going well in your part of this world and that you are able to get to your job, this might make you a little eager if y0u remember that we need the money, the bills will be arriving the 1st of the month with out fail, and it seems that they never get lost like some of our important does.
I have made some changes in our three Cameras that we have outside,
# one will be a traveling camera. You will see it in several places, if Mary happen to something that is interesting she will be able to show, like a pretty Rose or a big tomato turning red right before your eyes.
# Two will be showing you the 50 plants of tomatoes, the lighted bird bath, and the Wildlife Habitat , lots of squirrels and other wild life. It makes me smile to see a big homegrown tomato turning red right before my eyes. DAD
#Three , will be a front view of a bird bath, many bird feeders , roses and other flowers. You can even see the postman putting all those bills in my mail box.
I hope that you get some pleasure of these new positions, If you have any suggestions let Dad know. white6416r@aol.com
I must leave you, Mary and I have an invitation to lunch after we have our Oxygen treatment. Thanks to Sherry and dr. Hall.
I will be back later with what I have left out, you know like telling you again about my side panel and also tell you--
“ To live for others this day “
BYE     BYE     DAD

4 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning to you. It is much warmer this morning than yesterday. Will have to get the dogs out to play a bit before I go to work. I let Chewy and Oreo play a bit yesterday, for the first time since Chewy' surgery. That made Oreo so happy! He's missed his buddy.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I was out of the house early this morning to get the car serviced and to go out for breakfast. Then I forgot to visit until I realized I needed a coffee break from sorting and packing things for our trip to Florida. It was so nice to know that you are doing so well and are so happy with all that you are doing.

I have seen the mailman once or twice and I have seen neighbors walking dogs on occasion. I feel like I am in your living room looking out the window. Now if only I could view the other two CAMS...darn security on my PC stops me!

I hope your lunch is as delicious as my breakfast. What a nice holiday treat for you and Mary. Enjoy the afternoon nap with Prince...you'll need one after your busy morning.

..Sara's Mom

betty said...

Good Afternoon, DAD,
The security on my PC stops me from viewing Cam 3. I think that is the one Joan can view.
We leave for the Dominican Republic today. The family doesn't have internet connection and there are no internet cafes in the village, so, no DAD's coffee for a while. Feliz Navidad and a healthy, happy New Year 2012 to you and all your blogger friends. Enjoy your blessings. Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Oh, no, Dad -- we don't want to see the postman bringing you bills! I hope the lunch invitation kind of takes the sting out of getting bills ;) and you are right again -- we wait and wait sometimes for things we want to receive, but those bills always keep coming ;(

Hope you have a wonderful lunch, safe journeys, and a good time getting everything ready for your holidays. Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3