Sunday, December 25, 2011

DADS SUNDAY MORNING ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED EIGHT SIX

God gave us his only SON  that he might give us the most precious gift of Eternal Life. What are we giving to God ? Is it the very best that we have, think about this it is a serious matter.
''''''
Good morning.

Please look at this below, it is good.

It looks like that this is going to be a regular blog every Sunday morning. I feel that I should at least ask how you are doing at your house.
......
Mary and I are well, I am off of the Oxygen Treatment now and we do have a little more time to lead a nnormal life, and try to be a help to some one along lifes journey.

''''''
Mary and I will be in our Sunday morning meeting, then a light lunch and I am sure spend some time with Prince, maybe in a nap or so.
''''''
If my life is spared to see the light of another day, I will be with you Monday morning with some tomato talk.
''''''
" Live for others "

BYE     BYE     DAD

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope You both have a Merry Christmas!

Joan said...

Wishing you and Mary a very blessed Christmas.

Love, Peace, and Joy.... Sara's Mom

Hollie said...

Merry Christmas Dad!!!