God gave us his only SON that he might give us the most precious gift of Eternal Life. What are we giving to God ? Is it the very best that we have, think about this it is a serious matter.
''''''
Good morning.
Please look at this below, it is good.
It looks like that this is going to be a regular blog every Sunday morning. I feel that I should at least ask how you are doing at your house.
......
Mary and I are well, I am off of the Oxygen Treatment now and we do have a little more time to lead a nnormal life, and try to be a help to some one along lifes journey.
''''''
Mary and I will be in our Sunday morning meeting, then a light lunch and I am sure spend some time with Prince, maybe in a nap or so.
''''''
If my life is spared to see the light of another day, I will be with you Monday morning with some tomato talk.
''''''
" Live for others "
BYE BYE DAD
''''''
Good morning.
Please look at this below, it is good.
It looks like that this is going to be a regular blog every Sunday morning. I feel that I should at least ask how you are doing at your house.
......
Mary and I are well, I am off of the Oxygen Treatment now and we do have a little more time to lead a nnormal life, and try to be a help to some one along lifes journey.
''''''
Mary and I will be in our Sunday morning meeting, then a light lunch and I am sure spend some time with Prince, maybe in a nap or so.
''''''
If my life is spared to see the light of another day, I will be with you Monday morning with some tomato talk.
''''''
" Live for others "
BYE BYE DAD



3 comments:
I hope You both have a Merry Christmas!
Wishing you and Mary a very blessed Christmas.
Love, Peace, and Joy.... Sara's Mom
Merry Christmas Dad!!!
Post a Comment