Thursday, December 22, 2011

DADS THURSDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUBDRED EIGHTY THREE.

Good Morning
“Times so precious-do not waste it “
A few of the most truthful words ever spoken , remember then and do try to  “ Live your life for others “
I am hoping that all is well in your part of this wide world.
I am in a Happy mood again this Thursday morning, it seems that things have been going better for a few days, I had better enjoy them, they could go away so soon.
I will be going to see Sherry this morning. I am enjoying these Oxygen Treatments so much, and I would like to be there right now, and the big smile that I get from Sherry and all here smiling crew, and that  does include Doctor Hall. When I see all those smiles It seems do as much good as the treatment, could that be true, Dad thinks so.
We have an appointment with Heather in the Wound Center at 8: 30 am. I am sure that things will go good there.
Mary and I are going to be busy after all the above. I need to be something about producing those good home tomatoes, roses and smiles. Now that is some thing that can not be toped for a melt in your mouth flavor, they are produced out in the open garden with plenty of sun apart for enough air circulation. Unlike these hot house tomatoes , produced in crowded sheds no sun, rain from above to water, I am sure that you have been fooled many times with those big Red tomatoes, you feel like that you are chewing something that is not good.
“ A good memory is fine , but the ability to forget is the true test of greatness “
“ Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it”
“ Its right to be content what you have, but never with what you are “
“ A minute of thought is worth more than an hour of talk “
These four thoughts are from a little book called Apples of Gold. I have owned this little book for many years, and read in often.
I must get that Starbucks Sumatra x bold started, I will come back later for my cup.
I must go, Mary, Prince and Dad send their Love to all this troubled world.
We must not forget this today, “ Live for Others “
I will be back in the morning if God has mercy on me and give me another dad of life.
BYE     BYE     DAD

3 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Another good blog this morning. Lots of great advise in it and lots of positive feelings including smiles coming from reading it. I forwarded the quotes from Apples of Gold to a relative who will appreciate them. You do owe some good "little" books with "big" words of wisdom.

Sounds like a lovely day is planned for you, Mary, and Prince. I too have a nice afternoon planned with a dear Jamaican friend. Thanks for the coffee and I will see you in the morning.

...Sara's Mom

Sara said...

One more day until vacation! I can't wait.

Been a busy week, and it will be nice to have some down time.

But, tonight we have a Christmas party, and can you believe that dogs aren't invited? And they will be serving steak! I'll have to sneak someout for Oreo & chewy.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:
“ Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it” -- this one really resonates with me today! Thank you for sharing all, especially this one.

Glad to hear your HBOT is continuing to buoy your spirits, and hope all went well at your appointment, that you had safe journeys there and home, and that you have gotten in a good quiet time with Prince ;) who is guaranteed to "turn up the corners" with his cuteness, his softness, his warmth, and his purrs >^^<

Wishing you all love and a good afternoon/evening, and sending purrs from Jamaka and fams <3