Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SIXTY EIGHT

Time is precious-do not waste it, spend it trying to help  some strugling soul along lifes rocky road
Good Morning.

I am a litle short on time this Wednnesday morning, Sherry I am on my way to get my Oxygen treatment I will call you when I am in the parking lot.

Ant to the rest of you I will get in touch with you aroud noon, The Starbucks x bold is ready,help your self I will have mine when I return, with some good news, I hope. I know that I will get a few smiles and they do help on these cool mornings. Be good untill I talk to you. I Love you where ever you live in this wide world, I do come there.

BYE      BYE      DAD

3 comments:

Forty Pound Sack said...

Thanks for the coffee! Yum!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Hot coffee on a dark rainy morning taste sooooo good! And I need it because the installer of the tile comes so early. Here is it 10 AM and I have made tonight's dinner, gone to the store for walnuts and made another batch of cookies. I am ready for a coffee break. Thanks for having the x-bold ready.

This may be your last HBOT. There will be long goodbyes and hugs. The memories will last a long time and let's hope the return of good health will too. Have a great afternoon with Prince cuddling on your nap. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Glad to see your HBOT went well and hope you still have a little coffee left -- I would enjoy a cup right about now, in between my morning online work and cleaning the house ;) Wishing you all a nice day and evening, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3