Friday, January 6, 2012

DAD’S FRIDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NINETY EIGHT


“Time is so precious-do not waste it “
Good Morning,
“DAD RECOMMENDS “RELAXING”
We had a wonderful day on Thursday. first we went to  wound center and found good news. Heather was well pleased with the progress on my foot, and has decided that I do not need any more 0xygen treatments. It is wonderful what those treatments have done for me, soon they are going to measure me a pair of new shoes, then who is going to smile.
Our next stop was to see Sherry and Dr. Hall at the Oxygen office, and did we ever get a Royal welcome. We had not seen them since  I had my last treatment there, Right here and now Dad wants to tell you what he thinks about this wonderful treatment
There is nothing like it, I am a walking example of what it has done  for an old man, Dr. Hall said that I was his oldest patient 98 plus years old and happy and content with my lot in life.
If any of you would be interested Dad can tell you the process of getting started ---
write Dad and he will help you. white6416r@aol.com
One more time Dad wants to say Thanks to Dr. Hall and Sherry, I am going to have a Tomato garden this year .year. Smile
One thing that I saw at the Oxygen place was those Big Smile from all the staff, Tell all them that I love them and miss them. DAD
I must not leave with out having a big pot of Sumatra x bold in the pot and perking, sit down, drink and enjoy while you thing good thoughts about every one that you know, and tell them when you see them that you love them.
I must go, a lot is left out, the side panel is waiting on you, we will talk about money matters tomorrow. Don’t forget “ Live for others '’
BYE      BYE      DAD.


4 comments:

John White said...

Hi Dad & Mary, Dad...great to hear that you have had such great success with the oxygen treatments & that you will not need any more. Fantastic! Hope you enjoyed your Sumatra x bold this morning. Take care.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, purry Prince:

What a nice message, Dad, and enjoyed your video as always. That message is so true, and to it I would add this little saying that my mom and dad had up on their refrigerator (and I've inherited): "The surest cure for loneliness, The quickest way to happiness, Is found in this, a simple creed: Go serve someone in greater need." There is no credit on this, but I love it and encourage everyone to do it, every day. Anyone with a computer can help others online!

Joan said...

Good Evening DAD....

You have been in my thoughts throughout the day just no time to drop by. I had company arrive yesterday and they just left after a very nice visit. I am in need of a nap now but it is a good tiredness. It was a beautiful day here and we went to Tarpon Springs, where the Greeks settled and dove for sponges thru out the 20th century. Today is Epiphany a big day in the Greek Church and the town was filled with festive people.

Jamaka's "Go Serve Someone in Greater Need" is a wonderful suggestion, and not just for the lonely. We don't have to look far to find someone who could use just a little kindness or even just a smile. That is why so many of us visit you each day DAD...you make us feel good with your verses and your memories and you words of wisdom and most importantly your SMILES and for a few of us, a cup of Sumatra coffee.

Hope you had a nice Friday.
..Sara's Mom

betty said...

Hi DAD,
Oh boy, your friends Jamaka and Joan sure do know how to get me thinking. I am a bit "haragana" (according to the kids in the DR because I don't speak Spanish.) Well, I have been feeling lazy since I got home. New slate coming tomorrow. Wonderful blog today.
You are super and definitely NOT "haragana." Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt