Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED TWO

“ Time is so precious-do not waste it “
Good morning’ .....
Coffee cup animation
Do you smell that, it has to be Sumatra x bold
This is the second journal that I have wrote this morning, at 2am I had completed a long one, about 2 hours of writing , and like magic it was gone.I had even received a comment  from Betty. In Hi’
I am going to make this one a little shorter this time around.
I was talking about all the good that I have received from Hyperbaric Oxygen treatments, I want to thank Sherry and Dr. Hall for all that they have done for me. I am a walking example of what this oxygen will do for you, I am planning a 50 plant tomato garden this spring, a few months ago that would have been impossible.
“ Even  though you may be on the right track you may get run over if you just sit there “
From a father book of wisdom.
We were also talking about business and the hard time of making a living in this hard cold world, My book that is being written will soon be done and I expect a little help from that. Watch for it.
My outside cameras have been giving me trouble, # 1 is complete gone, # 2 and # 3 are working, # 1 is the one that I miss the most, with it you can see me working on my blog and Prince sitting there with me, and sometimes you may catch me taking a nap. Mary and I are going out this morning and see what we can find, I am sure that we can have it ready this afternoon
Our weather is I might say wet, it rains almost every day, raining now with a warm 48.
I am going to leave our side panel in charge, wander around any where you want to, act like you own the place, I am sure that you will find something interesting.
I do plan on being here in the morning, if all goes well. Wish me well as I try to save this blog, is I loose this I am going back to bed for the day.
I am sending my love to my friends around this wide world.
Be good and kind to every one today.
BYE      BYE      DAD

6 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning Dad. Chewy got me up early today. He had an agility class last night, and I think that threw off his schedule. He had so much fun, and is in love with a little corgi girl in our class.

My instructor also presented me (Oreo) with a ribbon Oreo won at the nationals last september. I wasn't present for the awars ceremony, so she keep our ribbon and medal. Oreo came in 3rd place in the Nation! What a good dog.

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Hi Dad, I am up early today for once. Probably will take a nap later on. I have a webcam too which shows my bird feeders. This is the link if you would like to share it on your sidebar.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/geocachelinda#utm_campaign=www.facebook.com&utm_source=3637009&utm_medium=social

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's very frustrating to loose your post like that and have to do another. I hope the rest of your day works out much better.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Cloudy here this morning. A good morning for sitting a bit and drinking x-bold coffee. I can't sit too long because I have plans to take a long walk along the Dunedin Causeway. Being in Florida in the winter is definitely good for my body... like with your HBOT, I feel so good after these walks and afternoons in the sun on the beach.

Troubles in cyberspace! Lots of that going around and we never know if we are the cause, or our equipment is the cause. My friend had trouble with her new iPad and spent hours and dollars on trips to the dealer, to friends' houses, even bought a new expensive router. After 3 frustrating weeks she mailed it to Apple and they sent her a new one that works great!

I do miss peeking in and smiling with you on CAM #1. You were usually busy reading something on your pc and occasionally I'd catch you catching a cat nap. I hope the CAM can be fixed.

Damp weather is no fun. I hope the sun comes out soon to dry the land and put a big smile back on your face. Enjoy the day with Mary and Prince and visits with your blogging friends. ...Sara's Mom

betty said...

HI DAD,
The coffee is good. Maybe it was the Wolf Moon(full moon, last night) trying to get a "HI DAD" from me to you that set your first blog into cyberspace. Not fun to have to rethink/rewrite! Love your blog and happy that you are in good spirits. Those 50 tomato plants are going to thrive. I can hear you talking to them. Have a pleasant day. Aloha to you, Mary and Prince from HI....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

How frustrating it is to lose your posts -- glad your second one didn't get lost! It sounds like your webcams are acting up due to all the humidity in the air. Hope they come back on soon and function for you. Wish I could see them -- it'd be so amazing to see you and Prince working away! and Ms. Mary helping.

I think I'll check and see if you still have a cuppa left -- a refill would be good right about now. I hope I don't have to get up for it, though, because I have a cat on my lap and he wouldn't want me to move ;)

Sending love and PURRS from all of us to all of you! ;) Jamaka and fams <3