Wednesday, January 11, 2012

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED THREE

‘’ Be true today, let not tomorrows with anxious fears becloud thy soul, be true today fret not nor sorrow, thy cares upon thy Father roll.”
Coffee cup animation

Good morning.
I am in a very good mood, considering all the problems  that we had yesterday. As you know our # 1 cam. is not  working, we spent most of the day looking for a new one but no luck. I am going to call my friend Pamela  and see if she will have mercy on me and send me one, she is the one that installed our Cam. system in the beginning and it has giving very good service.
……
I miss # 1 so much, we had a lot of fun with it, you could watch Prince and I write this blog every morning or see me drinking coffee or taking a nap.
We were looking to use it when we begin to get our tomato plants in the ground and when you could see a big red tomato smiling at you.
……
I have wanting  to tell you of a link over in the side panel to your right, it says “ Dads Tomato Problem Solver. be sure and click on it is you are a tomato producer, you will be surprised what you find if you read it all right on to the end, Blight, ripe fruit, green fruit and a lot more of interesting and important things about tomatoes.
……
I sure would like to visit Sherry and Dr. Hall this morning, and I wish that I could get a good oxygen treatment, but I don’t think that I can do that, but Sherry Mary and I will be at the wound center on Thursday and if we would not be in your way we might stop in after we leave there, I need to see a Sherry smile and get a hug, every one needs a hug now and then, it helps you to keep on going in this rough path of life.
……
I hope that my readers will not get tired of me talking so much about the oxygen treatment, it is hard to not mention it when it has done so much for me, and I wish that you could get that help also, let me help you find out more…white6416r@aol.com.
……
There is another link over to your right that I would like for you to go there, I did at one time mention Oreo and Chewy almost every day and visit them, they are sweet , and they belong to Sara a friend of mine, the link is “ Sara Dog Training “ click on that and fall in love and get your morning smile. DAD

“ I wish that I was rich enough so that I could throw the soap away when the letters are worn off “
By Andy Rooney
……
It is time to get out of here and I have  not mentioned business or money even once, what is wrong with me?
It is important and we will talk about that tomorrow. I hope to see you in the morning.
……
“ Live for others”
BYE      BYE      DAD

5 comments:

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad! I'm so glad you are feeling well this morning. Here's you a great {{{BIG HUG}}}!

Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

A rainy morning in Florida. Not sure what we will do today but I know right now I am ready for a hot cup of x-bold coffee and a smile from DAD. Knowing you are feeling good always makes me SMILE. And your bits of humor make me laugh out loud. When I read something by Andy Rooney in your blog, I think.. you and he would have been really good friends if you were neighbors.

Tonight is Bible study for you and Mary. I can't see you on CAM #1 but I think you are sitting on your recliner reading some good words from the good book. Enjoy a quiet, inspirational day. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Oh, Dad, I hope you get a new Webcam #1 soon! A good place to buy anything electronic and more is newegg.com, if you don't already know about it, a lot of geeks use it (including this one). They will send it right to you.

Hoping your day and evening are good,and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3

Sara said...

Sorry that I'm late joining you today. It has been a very hectic week at work. Luckily, the weekend is coming!

Looks like we may have a bit of snow tomorrow morning. I think that will make Oreo very happy. He has been spending lots and lots of time smelling the ground in our yard. I do believe a bunny is out there somewhere!

John White said...

Sorry you are having a problem with camera #1....good that you have other cameras still working....I like your coffee cup...take care.