Tuesday, January 31, 2012

DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED TWENTY THREE

‘’ I must have the Saviour with me, for I dare not walk alone “

Good Morning.

That is my thought for this and  ever day that I may have left, “ Must “ is a strong word, it don’t  say maybe you could make  it but you “ must “ have the Saviour with you.

In this cold, cruel, selfish world that we are in is going to be a struggle for us all, without the help of our Father above we can never hope to make it. The world, flesh and the devil are to much for us alone. The devil is out to destroy us,  and our flesh is called cruel so we “must” begin, continue and finish ever day with our Fathers presence very near, think about this it is a serious matter.

Coffee cup animation

Would you like a little pit stop for something that might help keep us awake, as you  know this is all make believe  but some of us coffee lovers enjoy doing it, I have Sumatra x bold in the pot. You will be smelling it soon.

I have been reading about two men that are spoken about in the bible, Moses and Joshua. It is their ages at their death that impressed me. It said about Moses that he was one hundred and twenty years old, and it says that his eyes were not dim nor his natural force abated.

And is says about Joshua  died being a hundred and ten, and it says that Israel served the Lord all the days of Joshua.

Two very faithful men on the sunset side of life and still serving God and being a help in his kingdom, these thoughts inspire me to desire to keep on going to the last step of the journey, doing the little that I can do, trusting God every step that I take. Dad realizes that the health of all of us has something to do with this, but whatever comes across our path we can keep true in praying.

I hope that I have not bored you this morning with all this, when I get something on my mind it is a relief to talk about it---- Remember to “ Live for others “

I hope to slip in again in the morning.

BYE     BYE     DAD

.

3 comments:

Sara said...

DAD, you are always helpful in so many ways. We learn from you, laugh with you, and share with you.

Have a great Tuesday. Hope Mary is feeling a bit better today.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

One thing you never do is bore us. You offer us inspirational stories, advise, laughter and keep up thinking. As you near 100 you have not lost sight of what is most important in your life and you are still sharing that with others. You are like Moses and Joshua... only we call you DAD.

Have a wonderful day. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Sara's Mom said it better than I could, as always :) Hope Ms. Mary is continuing to feel better and that the little Prince is helping her to do that with his warmth, sweetness, charm and purrs ;) My eldest little man is on my lap, making sure I don't make any mistakes in posting. Sending love and purrs from Jamaka and fams <3