Saturday, January 7, 2012

DAD’S SATURDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED-NINETY-NINE



Some Thoughts from Dad
Good Morning,

“ Be true today, let not thy soul be filled with anxious fears, be true today fret not or sorrow, thy cares upon the Saviour  roll “
I hope that all my friends all around this world are in a happy mood, we should be happy just for the fact that we are still in the land of the living, but much more.
A weekend causes me to think of Relaxing and getting prepared to face the coming week, we will be facing many trials and tests, the old devil will be presenting  to us, we must say to him NO.
Our Meeting will be at 10 a.m. Sunday morning, Mary and I will be there, and then a lite lunch in Dads kitchen afterwards a few naps with Prince.
I have already told you lots about  our visit with Sherry and Dr. Hall and the wonderful time that we had, but I forgot to tell you what they gave me, when we left, this below is the hood that I wore in all the oxygen treatments that I had there.

P1010265
This will always bring memories of all the help that I have receive there, I feel like I am a walking example of  what the Oxygen treatment can do for you.
I will be able to have my usual Tomato Garden of 50 plants.
If any of you would like to find out more about these  treatments write me at white6416r@aol.com and I will help you Dad
I always keep this blog open for later entries
I have enjoyed this time with you today, and remember that I do publish a blog on Sunday morning.
Sending my Love and best wishes to you, also saying “ Live for others”
BYE      BYE      DAD

5 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning DAD! What an interesting hood you had to wear.

It is finally the weekend, and Chewy made sure to get me up early so I don't miss a moment.

I got some freshly laid chicken eggs from a co-worker yesterday. Looking forward to some fresh eggs and bacon for breakfast tomorrow.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Ah...that sip of coffee was soooo good. I poured it while listening to your morning prayer. Then I had to restart because I wanted to see you as you read it to us. I also feel a big smile as you greet us and say good bye to us. You always look so nice and fresh with your crisp blue shirts.

It is another beautiful day and I am planning a walk to the Farmer's Market for some of those Ruskin Tomatoes and good green veggies.

I'll have to get a couple of Roma tomatoes as well. I just found an easy recipe for Greek Pizza and I know I will be wanting some of that this weekend.

Hoping to get to a beach today to sit by the clear blue water where I can take your very wise advise
"R E L A X"

I can almost hear Prince purring, his cat smile, advising you to relax and take a nap with him. Have a very nice weekend. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad And Mary,

I'm so glad to have read in your recent posts the good news about the wound on your foot! I hope you all have a great weekend.

Love,
Michael

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's is a blessing that you are doing so well. I am hoping your weekend is a restful one for you. Today I'm cleaning up here and tomorrow will have some family in for dinner. It's going to be a great weekend here at my house for sure.

Dirk said...

I'm glad you're doing so well too! I trust you and Mary had a blessed Christmas and New Year!

Dirk
http://tsalagiman2.blogspot.com/