Saturday, January 14, 2012

DADS SATURDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED SIX

Be true today, for there are who trust you, do what is right before them.
Coffee cup animation
Good Morning.
Would it be all right to wake you up at 2:13 a.m. on a Saturday when you should be resting, I don’t think so, I have a pot ready, and I am going on and have a cup alone, or if you are awake Saras Aunt this early you might like to join me. I appreciate those early comments that I get from you. DAD
From what I can see looking out my office window into the dark I do not think that it raining, that sure is a change for us.
Even if it is early Prince is with me and I hear Mary moving around in her room, that coffee smell is what does it, any way I am glad that she is near, if I have a problem with Del she will com to me . DAD
These Saturday morning remind me of relaxing and resting. This blog is for two days, Saturday and Sunday, and them I will bring you a new one on Monday talking about Tomatoes, Roses, and smiles
Please remember that link that will be so helpful to you, it is in the side panel and is says---
Dads Tomato Problem Solver.
Read it all they to then and you will see what I am talking about. DAD
I would like for you all my readers all around this world to make a vow with me for this week end. We are vowing that we are not going to let any one or anything rob us our joy and peace that we should be enjoying, if we can do that we will come to our job on Monday with a smile not a frown. Come on we can do it!!!!!
I need to visit Sara, Oreo and Chewy this morning, it is not hard to do, to the side panel and you will see “ Saras Dog Training” click on that and see if you can keep from smiling, I can’t I have tried. DAD.
Good Morning Sherry I need a smile and A hug and I knew where to come, you never for get that, every one needs a smile and hug every once in a while, it help you to keep pushing on, and to realize that we have much to be thankful  for. I am missing those Oxygen Treatments so much, and if it were possible I would be there getting ready to go. My wish is that others could know about this, Tell all the staff Hello and that I miss them, their smiles, and that I love them. DAD
I must park for a little while, you know what I do on Saturday, I hang around pretty close, and if I hear any new thing I get it unto todays blog, we will talk more about business on Monday.
Now you be sure to RELAX and LIVE FOR OTHERS, because Dad to do so.
If not before I hope to see you with a smile on Monday  morning.
Mary, Prince an Dad send their love to you.
BYE      BYE      DAD

6 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning DAD!

I have a much needed 3 day weekend. It's going to be much colder than it has been, but I don't mind. Neither do Oreo and Chewy. They seem to enjoy the crisp air.

I hope you have a relaxing weekend.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I like your advice for the weekend. You have my promise that it will be a wonderful one here at my house. I hope it is for you too!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I too like your advise...it sure is good. So, I vow not to let anyone or anything disturb the joy and peace that I am enjoying.

Today and tomorrow, there is an Art festival on the Main St around the corner where I can feast my eyes on some beautiful creative works. Too bad it is so cold for the artists who will be sitting under blankets hoping people come, look, and buy.

I think Pamela is coming by today to help restore CAM #1. I know you will have a pot of coffee on and Mary will have a nice treat ready. I'll check in later to see if I can see you and Prince in front of your Dell.

...Sara's Mom

p.s. Tell Prince I am sending him a couple of treats from the Dunedin Farmer's Market... homemade biscuits with a touch of organic catnip. The baker says break the small biscuits into little pieces before giving them to the little guy.

betty said...

Good Afternoon, DAD,
Missing the first of the coffee this morning, but I am here for the second pot. We went to the beach. Parking was terrible. I think every canoe club on the island was competing. Fans by the 100's were there to cheer them on. There was also a foreign swim club practicing. How trusting they are. They left a mountain of backpacks on the beach unattended. All was well. I, too, take the pledge. What a glorious weekend, we will all have!
Love to you, Mary and Prince. Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt

Joan said...

Good Afternoon DAD...

CAM #1 is back...hooray! You were not in your chair but I did see the big R E L A X sign and a very, very neat desk. I'll be looking for you tomorrow afternoon after your Sunday meeting. ...Sara's Mom

betty said...

HI DAD,
I hear the good news from Joan and had to check out CAM #1. You are out of your chair. All is neat and tidy. It looks like the view from CAM #2 is on your computer screen. CAM #1 is working. Thanks, Pam. Aloha for HI.....sara's aunt