Friday, January 13, 2012

DADS FRIDAYS ENTRY TWO THOSAND SIX HUNDRED FIVE

'’ What ‘er  the cost be true to God and  “ Live for others this day "

“ Time is so short-do not waste it “

Good Morning.

Would a cup of our Sumatra x bold coffee get you in a Happy mood right now, Well I am the man that can take care of that at a minuet notice , I stay prepared to keep a fresh pot going all the morning for you, so sit, relax and meditate and Dad will pour, I hope that it is x bold this morning.

Since we do not have Cam. # 1 back yet it looks like that Cam # 3 will be our best today, here at 7:05 it shows our front Wildlife Habitat. and I will be able to discuss with you things that we are both seeing, well its fun any way. DAD

Coffee cup animation

The weather did not get as cold as was predicted, here at Dads tomato garden at 1:07 a.m. it is 29 degrees , and we hope that it will rise above that today, We are interesting in our Wildlife Habitat which you can see by using our # 3 Cam, which  I hope is working. So now # 1 is still out, but as I have already told you our friend Pamala will be here Saturday to begin work on it, we must have patience with her because it may take longer than one day to repair this, but it will be done, Pamala never fails. DAD

We all have enjoyed # 1 so much, and we miss it, it will be useful when our 50 plants are in the ground . Right here would be a good place to tell you again of the link in the side panel to your right.

“ Dads Tomato Problem Solver”

You will be glad to have that where ever you live, and at any part o the season, the tomatoes worst enemy “ blight” is dealt with. Dad.

I need to go see Sherry and Dr. Hall

this morning and wish them well as they will be giving those Oxygen treatments, I can see the scene in my mind as different ones come in to get prepared  to start, I have done it many times, Sherry tell ever one that I know, all the staff that Dad Loves them and it would be fun to be there this morning

And to anyone who does not know much about this just write Dad at

white6416r@aol.com

And he will help you find the way to get started.

“ The miracle is this, the more we share, the more we have”

“ Success in life has nothing to do with  “ what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself, Its what you do for others”

Danny Thomas quoted the one right above.

I have missed again, no mention about business or making some thing that can be took to the bank, but I am waiting on my book, which is nearing completion , it tells a lot of things about old Dad, interesting, and complete in one book, even all of the blogs that I have written since I began, and lots of pictures  .

I have an appointment with my regular Doctor this morning, nothing wrong as far as I know, he can’t under stand me, he wonders why at 98 plus years plus I want to keel working, he has been my friend an Doctor for many years, we always have fun teasing one another when Mary and I visit him.

I must get out of here, but don’t smile, I am going to be back in the morning if God has mercy on me.

“ LIVE FOR OTHERS “

BYE      BYE      DAD

3 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Do bundle up this morning for your trip to visit your family Doctor! It is chilly here and the temperature is still going down. Not a beach day but no reason I can't take a nice walk around the neighborhood...just have to stay away from the wind.

I think your doctor will be very impressed with the healed wound and the chipper 98 year old gentleman in front of him. He'll be expecting some of the tomatoes from the 50 plants you grow this summer.

Enjoying all the verses you have found and shared with us. It will be nice to have them all together in a book written by DAD. I hope the first edition is ready soon.

The Farmer's Market is around the corner this morning and Oreo and Chewy will soon receive a treat from the Dog Lady whose sign reads "What About Us?". Oreo has had them before but it will be a first for Chewy...hope he likes the biscuits and cookies.

If she has some cat treats I'll send some on to Prince. I miss seeing him and you on CAM #1 but we may have a treat come Monday if Pam is able to resolve the problem.

Hope Mary treats you to a stop at Starbucks this morning after the visit with the doctor. Enjoy another Friday! ...Sara's Mom

betty said...

HI DAD,
Your tomato garden is white, but soon it will be green and red. I hope the snow hasn't kept you from keeping your appointment with the jolly doctor. Have a good day and do keep warm. Aloha from HI...Sara's aunt.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Do you think it's because you are still working that you are, well, still working? ;) There's always something good to do for others, isn't there? Your Wildlife Habitat does so much for so many. I know it looks beautiful right now! and I hope you get your Webcam #1 fixed very soon.

Your autobiography will be amazing, Dad! I hope you include a lot of your thoughts and philosophy in it, so others can continue to learn from you and gain in wisdom and compassion and kindness, things this world so badly needs more of.

Hoping you all have a wonderful day, evening, and weekend, and sending love and PURRS to you all from Jamaka and fams <3