Saturday, January 28, 2012

DADS SATURDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED NINETEEN

I need one of those “ Winning Smiles “ a smile from the heart that makes you feel Loved. I receive many smiles through the day are what I call “ put on smiles, I would just as soon have the frown.'They are not from the heart.

Coffee cup animation

Is there such a thing as having the Sumatra  x bold coffee to early, I am at work a little early this morning, it is now only one a.m. what in the world am I doing here at this hour, well I am here the coffee is ready and I am ready and pretty sure that you are read, sit down and we will see if any one will pour.

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

“ Honey when I am old and ugly will you still love me. The answer-Yes Dear I love you “

This is going to be all until I talk to Mary, she is taking some extra rest which I know is badly needed. Prince is with her and has been since she had the fall, he ran to her down the steps when he heard her cry and has been with her most of the time since.

I want to talk to her again before I give you a report.

I am missing her so much here in the office, I know that you can tell by these terrible entries on our blog.

I must tell you about Jim and Beverly and what they did for Mary and I yesterday, I really should just write another special blog to tell you about it, but I can tell you more as I go along, first they got here about noon and brought our lunch, and then the work started, as you know Mary had the fall and was not able to do any laundry and other cleaning getting things ready for Sunday morning meeting, well that is all done now. And Mary usually does all the grocery shopping,so Jim went with me to get our groceries for the weekend, I am just going to stop talking, I think that you get the idea, what would we have done without them. Thanks Jim and Beverly.

meeting

God has had mercy on me all my days, and if he continues that mercy I will see you Monday with I hope a “ winning Smile “

I will be around the rest of this day to post any new things that come in.

You know all about “ Living for others “ and I hope that we all do it-----

BYE      BYE      DAD

 

 

6 comments:

Sara said...

Glad to hear that Prince is looking over Mary. I'm sure that is a bit of good medicine. Hope she is feeling some improvement this morning.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Amazing how cats and dogs understand that things are different and begin their job as care watchers and paw strokes. Prince is making both of you smile when you really want to frown.

I poured a cup of coffee and I am having a thick slice of Amish Apple Cinnamon Bread that we picked up on our way to the island. Coffee and Bread, two of my favorite foods. And double nice to be having them while visiting two of my favorite people.

It was so good of Jim and Beverly to come by and help. They also wanted to see for themselves how Mary is doing. I hope she can come out of her room for Sunday's meeting. Both the words spoken during the meeting and the kind words spoken my the guests after the meeting will make her feel a little better for at least a short bit...and maybe bring a smile from her heart.

It will be a little cooler here today. Better for walking. And I plan to take a long walk in one direction and then hop on the free open air trolley for the trip back. Anna Maria Island is just soooo beautiful. Filled with God's gifts...blue skies, blue water, white herons and other birds, green trees, exotic flowers,and lots of friendly people. The "ROSE" in the photo I sent for Mary, was cut right outside our door. The bells from the church next door are ringing.
I think they are calling me to go out walking to look, feel,smell and listen to the habitat outside my door.

With Mary unable to do as much, you have more work to do and you need to be her caregiver as well. Do your best but don't over exert yourself. Take time to rest and refresh yourself throughout the day. I'll be thinking of you.

Hugs to you and Mary. ..Sara's Mom

p.s. Be sure to thank Prince for helping you care for Mary and making her feel better.

John White said...

Hi DAD, So sorry to hear about Mary's fall...have not checked your blog in a few days & Roy just told me about it yesterday. Really wonderful of Jim & Beverly to come down & help out while Mary is recuperating. Good that Prince is there to keep her company. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help & if you ever need us just call.

betty said...

Dear DAD,
We parents never stop worrying about our children. When our children become parents they understand and extend their worry to their parents. Your children take loving care of you and you them. How sweet of Prince to be at Mary's side. He is a treasure. I hope Mary is able to follow Joan's advice of yesterday to move her arm, gently of course. Prince is with her, so perhaps she is stroking him. Do your best at Bible Study tomorrow. Your friends will be there to help. Aloha to you, Mary and Prince....Sara's aunt

Carlene Noggle said...

I am so sorry to hear that MAry fell. I am praying for her and you too Dad. Love,carlene

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Maybe this is a much-needed rest for you, Ms. Mary -- and all that C.A.T. you're getting will surely make you right in no time! Yes, it's true, cats are the very BEST of nurses -- even doctors are admitting that their purrs strengthen our bones because of their frequency, and that cats, more than any other species, are conducive to good health, low stress and happiness. Sending love and PURRS to you all from Jamaka and fams <3