Thursday, January 12, 2012

DADS THURSDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAD SIX HUNDRED FOUR

“ This is the day which the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be Glad in it “

Taken from the bible’Coffee cup animation

I am going to serve some Samatra  Starbucks x bold  the first thing this morning, I am going to serve this morning, is smells good and I am sure that it is good, it will help us get in a working mood.

I am sure that we have already done this “ Begin the day with God”

What kind of a mood are you in this morning ? I tell you that I am in a happy mood. And it is because that I will have Cam # 1 in service in a few weeks. Pamala has solved my problem. We will keep you posted on our progress, and let you know when to look for it, please have patience with me, I have missed it so much myself, I feel lost without it, when we get it going you will be able to watch Prince write this blog.

Came # 2 and 3 are working, on # 3 I can talk to you when you are viewing our Wildlife Habitat and I can talk about the birds that we are viewing at the moment. Join me today. Dad

“ Sorrow shared is halved  and joy shared is doubled “

Native American saying

I want to mention again the link over in the right side panel, that is so helpful for you tomato growers all around this world  “ Dads Tomato Problem Solver “ Keep this handy and you will be using   it often and I can see you smiling.

“ The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart “

By Helen Keller.

“ Kindness is hard to give away, it keeps coming back “

It is not our intention to violate any ones copy write, if you think that I have let me know and it will be corrected. Dad

We should talk just a little about business and trying to make a decent living, it is not easy in this hard cruel world, I will have my new book ready soon, look for it, a picture will be in the side panel.

Before I go I must say Hi to Sherry and Dr. Hall and thank them for what they have done for me and many others, I give them credit for my 50 plant crop of tomatoes that I am having this spring.

I do not feel like that I am rally done, but I want to stop talking before you stop listing. I might see you in the afternoon if anything new shows up.

If God has mercy and spares my life for another day I will see you in the morning.

“ Live for others today “

BYE      BYE      DAD

5 comments:

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
You are up early and very chipper.
Pamela is a sweety to come to your rescue and get working on CAM #1.
It will be fun to see you, Mary and Prince. Lots of food for thought in your blog today. It is true that kindness keeps coming back. Have a beautiful day. I'm off to dream of delicious tomatoes.
Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt

Sara said...

Good morning!

We were promised snow this morning,but all I see is rain. Yuk.

Hope you get sunshine today!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I see the cup filling up with some bold coffee. Thanks for pouring this morning. Looks like the rain is gone and we will have a good day for taking a long walk and admiring so much of nature's beauty. The egrets are plentiful. They are so beautiful and graceful as they lift one leg and stand quietly looking around. One has to feel at peace when observing them.

Back in 1988 I made my first counted cross stitch sampler. When it came time to add a meaningful verse, I stitched those words of Helen Keller. "The most beautiful things are not seen nor touched but are felt with the heart". The sampler hangs above the tv at home and I read those words and think of their meaning often.

I hope you and Mary get to visit Sherry this morning and get a big hug from her and all your friends at HBOT. I am sending you a hug to pass along to these wonderful people who take such good care of you. Enjoy this day! ...Sara's Mom

betty said...

HI DAD,
CAM #2: All is quiet and peaceful.
CAM #3: A big yellow bus just zoomed by. A fluffy squirrel is eating and swinging from one of the bird feeders. I think you must be out or napping. Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Good news about your Webcam, Dad -- how I wish I could see Prince writing the daily posts; but I'll just have to imagine and SMILE ;) I like all of the quotes you've shared with us today very much. It's so true that we need to share with others to feel our best, and that kindness helps not only the recipient but the giver/doer. Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams, and wishing you all a good day/evening ;)