Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DAD’S WEDNESDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY-SIX

Time is so precious-do not waste it.Use it in helping others along the rugged path of life.
Good Morning.
How are you feeling this Wednesday morning
Are you in a happy mood this morning, well we are tonight is our bible study, 1s1 Peter chapter 1. 
Thinking about tomato gardening
“ Praise in public. Criticize in private “
“ Don’t wait for your ship to come in. Row out and meet it.”
“ Be good to yourself. Be patient .Be kind. Be forgiving. After all you’re all . you’re all you’ve got.”
“ There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. “
It is coffee time, I need some Starbuchs x bold and a lot of you are right with me, sit down, Betty is pouring this morning.
This is going to be all right now, maybe more later.
Remember my side panel, it will help you and me both. I have enjoyed my visit very much, and I want to come back in the morning,
“ Live for others.”
BYE      BYE      DAD










4 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning from a very, very cold northeast! My thermometer says 8 degrees! Brrrrr. Too cold to even bring the dogs out to play.

Enjoying my hot coffee right now!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am SMILING big this morning! I so enjoyed visiting you right there in your room with the big world behind you and the small cup of coffee next to you. Your voice lit up the room with that wonderful owl story. Such a small story from a very wise owl and retold to us by a very wise gentleman.

If was so cold here in Florida during the night. I hope the Ruskin Tomatoes and the Plant City Strawberries made it through. I'm sure the farmers were up all night do what they could to protect their crop. I'm know you would do the same with your tomato crop. Let's hope come planting season in TN you won't have any storms and weather like last year. We want your plants to grow and look as beautiful as the ones shown in the Burpee Catalogue.

Thanks Betty for pouring the coffee. My cup is a lot bigger than the one Dad used this morning. I think DAD is ready for a refill. Enjoy your day and the Bible Study group this evening.

...Sara's Mom

betty said...

Hi DAD,
Refill time. It is a delight to pour your fine Starbuck's coffee today. Folks from ocean to ocean are enjoying the coffee and your smiles. We drank Ginger Tea in the DR. I wonder if Jamaka would prefer that. What fun to see you in your home. I like the owl story, but I would have a very difficult time talking less. I can be a "motor mouth" at times.
Enjoy your Bible Study group this evening. I think you will be listening. Aloha from HI...Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

Big SMILES here, too, Dad -- great to see you in a video again, and I love that poem! Owls are very wise, aren't they?

Sara has a nice family ;) Yes, I love ginger tea! Very good for health and tastes wonderful, too. My tea cupboard has so many different varieties; I think my favorite is Good Earth Original, which I don't know if you can get, but it was the house tea of a local restaurant which has since gone the way of so many good businesses. The tea is still available in supermarkets here, though! Very sweet and spicy -- no sweetener required ;) But I do love my coffee as well. (And it goes without saying that I love tomatoes, and roses, too!)

Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3