Monday, January 16, 2012

DADS MONDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED EIGHT

Good Morning'

I am posting a little late this morning , Style writer is not working, I am a little slow writing like this, but we will make it, I have learned to not worry to much about any thing that goes wrong, I know that it will turn better soon.
...
I am in need a cup of that Sumatra x bold coffee, it is ready and I am ready and I hope that you are ready, so sit and enjoy, and while you are enjoying the coffee tell me about your weekend..
......
Mary, Princ and I had a nice time, a helpful meeting, much spoken that I needed, now its up to me to do it, if I don't it would not profit me one bit. I must watch my clean sheet today and every day the rest of my short life here, time is running out.DAD.
....
Pamela has been here, cant you tell by the condition of our three Cams, She is the best in the busines and I am glad that she is our friend, when trouble comes up the first thing that we say is call Pamela, and here she come with a smile and leaves us smiling.
.....
The three Cams. are in the same place that they were in from the beginning. Number one is our traveling camera, it can go anywhere on our tomato garden the Wildlife Habitat, and any thin else that we might find interesting, some days you may see a lot of Dad either working, drinking his coffee are just taking a shot nap.
......
Number two  camera is the one at the Tomato Garden, where we will have more bird feeders, and a good place ts sit and watch the birds and othr animals that pass our way, I spend many hours of my day there during the summer months
......
Now number three, this looks out the front of my office window, showing a beautiful bird bath, and feeders. also some or our roses will be there, on this one you will notice the instructions on the left of the screen , please turn on the audio and you might hear me telling you what is going on out there at that moment. Dad.
......
I want to say Good morning to Sherry and Dr. Hall this morning, Mary and I have not forgotten you or any of your staff, and we love you all. We will be at the wound center early Thursday morning, would it be o.k. if we came to see you ? Let us know.
.....
Our book is about ready for you to look at, I will let yo know when it is completed. Dad
....
" There is no experience better for the heart than to reach down and lifting people up "
By John Andrew Holmer'
.....
One of my purposes for comimg here this morning is ,if there is any one amoung us who may be sad and weay with the trials of life, do look up, that is the one to go to, if we are honest and want to please Him, if we will pray He will show us what to do.. I don't seem to be very good at cheering people up.
.....
I must park this buggy and get out side, and try to earn the salt that goes in my bread today, After looking at that 28 temp.outside I may drink another cup of coffee before I go.
......
Do go to the side pannel, there is lots there to enjoy.
......
Remember or aim in life is to---
"Live for Others "
......

BYE      BYE      DAD



5 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Mmmm, mmmm, good! The coffee is hot and x-bold and I am happy. It is so much easier to be happy down in this beautiful warmer, sunnier, more daylight area. You look out the window and say what can I do outdoors today....usually it is walk or go to the beach or read on the sun porch. You can tell I am not into the strenuous exercise that my husband enjoys.

You had a lovely weekend as well.. good meeting with lots of food for thought and good results from the pleasant smiling Pamela. Her visit made you as happy as the repairs she made. And now we get to benefit from her work. You were away from your desk when I started this so I'll check in on your later to see if you have on a crisp blue shirt and a smile on your face. Your sidebar link to CAM #3 does not work for me so I can't stop by for a live chat.

Have a lovely day keeping Prince happy with lots of stroking and nibbles. ...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

To be able to be content is one of the greatest blessings I know of...I'm content with who I am and what I have today. Hope your Monday is good to you.

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
Nice to SEE you this morning ! (CAM #1) Tomorrow we will take a 30 minute flight to the island of Kauai. Our friends from Oregon are vacationing there. It will be fun to be with them and to whale watch, as well. Have a good day. Our sky is grey due to the vog. It makes my eyes burn. Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt

Sara said...

Good afternoon.

The dogs are finally taking a nap on this lovely Monday. Much warmer today than the past few. We spent lots of time outside.

Tonight, snow, sleet, freezing rain, then rain! A little bit of everything.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet warm Prince:

Hoping your day has been a good one, and that you are all warm and cozy for the evening. Sorry for posting so late! but it's been kind of a busy day here. Wishing you all a good evening and looking forward to checking in tomorrow. Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3