Wednesday, January 18, 2012

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED TEN

" This poor man cried and the Lord heard him and delivered him out of all his troubles "
" Time is so precious-do not waste it"
......
Good Morning
..
Are you in a Happy mood this Wednesday ? I hope that we both are, it will make it a better day if we are, We need to start it right for  it to ever end right, "Begin the day with God " it will be easier for the ones that we are with today if we will do that.
......
This is our night for our mid week meeting, we are studying 1st Peter chapter three, these meetings help this old man to keep on going until the end of the journey, which may not too much longer for me, Dad.
......
Some 0f you have wondered if I do gt up as early as I say, well you can check on me right now if you wish, number one camera is on and the time is 3:12 a.m. eastern time. look at me I am writing and drinking x bold coffee. Dad.
......
The weather is starting off real nice, no rain and a temp. of 43 degrees. You cant beat that with a stick. Mary, Prince and Dad have not made very many defnite plans for today, we got so many things done yesterday, our friend John D came by today and fixed the light switch at the front door and other things around here that I cannot do. He works the Postal service, off at noon, and stops to check on us. Thank you John.
......
I have just about run out of any thing to say right at this moment. I do have a few good thoughts that I will have here later in the morning. And I like to remind you of my side panel, it can tell you more than I can, you can visit Oreo and Chewy from there, and the blog that Jim writes up in the north of me, read him when you have a chance ,and give him a comment, he is good. Dad
......
I need to say Hi. to Sherry.
......
I hope that all is going good with you, Mary and I will be at the wound center in the morning, would it be alright for us to stop in and get a smile and hug ?

......

" Yoy can't have every thing, where would you put it "
'
" When you don't know what you are talking about, it's hard to know when you are finished ".
.
" It's easy to get a reputation for wisdom. It's only necessary to live long, speak little and do less ".

" Before you criticize someone , you should walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticizs them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes ".

" Gradutation speeches were inented largely in the beleif that college student should never be released into the world untill they have been properly sedated "
......
These thoughts above are from
Readers Digest  the Best Medicine, a Laugh- out-Loud Collecton
'''''''
Be good untill I see you again on Thrrsday morning. DAD


I have enjoyed this little time with you so much this Wednesday, don't we have fun, that Cam # i is giving me a lot of pleasure, and it's going to get better as the Tomato, Roasr and smile season arives, see you late. DAD







If you would like to produce a better tomato than your  neighbor, you will need this link below, and do read it to the very end, it deals with most of any thing that you will need, and this is all free, well not exactly, I do charge one Big smile, and no taxes. DAD
....
Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver

......
I hope that you will try this link above. DAD
......
I will be back a little later this morning with my thoughts and what else that I can come up with.

We are sending our Love out to all of you, living in this present world is a poroblem, keep true and do remembr to---
" Live for others "

BYE      BYE      DAD
























5 comments:

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad! I wish it was 43 here this morning! It is so cold! I am not feeling so great this morning but hoping I will start feeling better after I get some coffee in me. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Linda

Sara said...

Good morning DAD.

I hear that Prince got some special goodies in the mail! What a lucky cat. Oreo and Chewy have been enjoying their special treats from Florida as well.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

The rains have left you and may be visiting us briefly today but the temperatures are nice and warm. I think you will be out visiting the tomato patch and the natural habitat today. Be sure to breath in some of that wonderful free and fresh air. It would be good if we could bottle some of it up for those cold, rainy days.

Mailman John D. sounds like a kind and special man, just like Mailman Jim L, my brother-in-law. He too would visit and help people along his route in Philadelphia. He was so loved that when he retired, the folks on several blocks hung decorations everywhere. They even hung a banner from one side of the street to the other and had the local newspaper come to photograph the event. It meant a lot to this humble wonderful person. He will be visiting us in Florida next month, coming all that way by train ... 24 hours sitting up on Amtrak's Silver Star.

You had me laughing out loud with those quotes. I especially chuckled at the one on wisdom. Made me think of how I think of you as the wisest man I know, you are also the oldest man I know. But whatever the reason, keep helping us along with your words of wisdom and the smiles you bring along with the way. Like those 2 mailmen, you are humble and caring and giving of yourself.

I hope the birds outside CAM #3chirp loudly today, singing a song to thank you for getting them through the winter. Have a delightful day. ...Sara's Mom

p.s. Still smiling over the beautiful note I got from Prince. He could have his own blog and maybe Jamaka's little ones would visit it.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

What's this I see about Prince getting some goodies in the mail and sending a note? ;) Yes, I agree -- he should have his own blog, and we would definitely visit every day. We love a sunny orange catboy! >^^<

Dad, I love all the funny quotes today, especially the one about shoes. We like to say it with moccasins because that's our tradition. It would be funny like that, too. ;)

Hoping you are all enjoying a relaxing and beautiful day, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3

Anonymous said...

Hey, do you allow strangers in here? :) I am making my "once in a blue moon" stop this afternoon. At least I get to talk to you now and again! I am glad to know you are happy today...that helps everything else to fall into place, doesn't it?
Take care Dad and say hello to Mary for me.
I love you,
Vicki in Birmingham