Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DAD’S TUESDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED-TWO

'’ Time is so precious- do not waste I, live all of it that you can for others “

Good Morning,

Oh, What good coffee. I am sure that it is Sumatra x bold. I will pour, you drink and smille.
Coffee cup animation

That looks and smells so good, sit down and we will have a cup, and talk about all the good things that have come our way, they have been many and we do not want to forget

them. We sure do not want to be complainers.

…….

I have not said anything for a few days, but I have not forgotten about Sherry and Dr. Hall and the wonderful work that they are doing in providing us with those Hyperbaric  Oxygen Treatments. 

It has meant a lot to Dad, I would not be where I am today if it had not ben for them. Here I am today making plans for a Tomato Garden of 50 plants, and you know what I like to produce, Tomatoes, Roses and Smiles. Dad.

I am not so sure of our plans for this morning’ We may go to look at some new Cameras, we have been having all kinds of trouble with Cam # 1, it is completely off, Cam # 2 and # 3 were working when I closed last night. # 1 is the one that I enjoy the most. You can watch me as I work and drink my x bold coffee, with Prince at my side.

Our weather is I might say is wet, it seems that we have rain every day in the early morning it is raining now at 1:45 am and a warm 47 degrees .

I wonder why I don’t go back to bed for a little while, any sensible person would, but not old Dad.

It is time for me to talk about business, trying to make an honest living in this mixed up world. Each day it seems a little harder, so we must try a little harder. My book that is being published will be ready soon, that should help me a little I hope. watch for it.

And I do still have advertising space in this world wide blog, let dad surprise you with a quote  white6416r@aol.com

1 comment:

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
Love the coffee; love the mug, love the smiles. It's a bit early to be checking on the Cams but I'll look for you and Prince when the sun comes up. You might still be able to see the full moon. It's a beauty. I can see it from where I am sitting.
Have a good day. Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt