Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DAD’S WEDNESDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED SIXTEEN

“ Your time and life are so very short- please do not waste even one minute of it “  Dad.

GOOD MORNING,

Are you in a Happy mood this morning ? Oh, come on we need to be happy today. Dad

 

Coffee cup animation

 

This is a silly question for me to ask, is it to early for coffee, I can hear you saying not if it is Starbucks Sumatra x  bold. Well I assure you that is what is perking, sit down and I will serve you in a very short time. But you must smile for me if you drink my coffee Dad.

Our local weather is looking real good, right  now at 12:38 a.m. the temp, is 45 degrees and no rain in sight,  but don’t count on that very long, it rains almost rains in the afternoon.

Mary and I have not thought of any plans yet for today except the fact that we will be in our Wednesday night meeting tonight, which will be at our  house at 7:30 p.m. The study is 1st Peter, chapter 4.

Mary and I have three outside Cameras that we are very proud of. CAM. 1,2 and 3, and we spend lots o time keeping these in good condition, because I think that they are the heart of our blog and all that we are trying to bring to you. Number 1  travels around every where showing you tomatoes and roses growing and it spends a lot of its time on old Dad showing him working on our blog, and drinking x bold coffee, maybe just a short nap. The other two are one looking south and one looking north from my office.

“ Ask Gods blessing on your work, but don’t ask him to do it for you “

“ I firmly believe that a great many prayers are not answered because we are not willing to forgive someone “

“ God gives us the nuts but he does not crack them “

“ Cast thy burden upon the Lord and he shall sustain thee “

“ Our prayers are often filled with with selfish wants, God gives us what we need”

Mary and I are working on something that I believe that you will like, A little booklet called “ Poems That Touch the Heart “ These will be written from true happening  in the life of the writer, some of these bring tears to the eyes of the ones who wrote them, there will be three writers in on this, a few pictures will be shown. We will keep you posted DAD

I must stop this buggy unhook old Pete, get him fed and ready for his hay pile, and get myself inside the warm house. please remember my side panels. We need to talk about money matters pretty soon, because it does matter.

I will see you in the morning if God continues to have mercy on me,

Please remember---

“Live for others every day

BYE      BYE      DAD

5 comments:

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
You have been working for more than two hours already. When the rest of the east coast is waking up, you'll be ready for a nap. It must be a wee bit chilly this morning. I think you are wearing a light jacket. There were three gorgeous golden trees on the property next door. Twice a year our lanai (porch) would be blanketed in yellow blossoms. Yesterday, they were cut down. I miss the trees. I miss the birds and their morning songs. It is oh so quiet. Mary and you will enjoy Bible Study tonight. Prince may choose to hide and listen. Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt

Sara said...

A poetry book sounds like fun.

YEars ago, I had my students write poems, and then I compliled them all in a book, along with illustrations that my very talented assistant added. Those kids must be in their 30's now! I wonder how many of them still have their poetry book.

I still have my copies.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I do so agree with you! Life is too short and SMILES are wonderful. We don't want to waste away our time with anything that doesn't bring a smile. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Joan said...

Good morning DAD....

Life does go be fast and smiles and patience are important if we are to enjoy life and be bitter or make enemies. A good cup of coffee in the morning brings a little happiness too. I poured a cup ... thanks for having it ready early. I am glad we still cannot receive scents over the computer or you would have us up way before dawn with your Starbuck's Sumatra aroma.

In the paper Tampa Bay Times this morning there is a full page on making Easy No-knead Bread. It looks soooo delicious to this bread lover. Another scent I would not be able to resist. I plan to give it a try....but not until I am back north in cold country.

Maybe Mary will be filling the house with wonderful smells as you and she prepare for tonight's meeting.

Sara's student's poems and drawing are very expressive. It was a great project. I look forward to reading and owning one of your completed book of poems. Wonder if there will be a poem with a tabby in it??

Enjoy your day. Smile often. ....Joan

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Too early for coffee? NEVER! ;)

I especially appreciate your first thought for the day -- it is so very true! Also the last one.

Hoping your weather continues to please and that your Wildlife Habitat is getting a lot of satisfied visitors. It must be beautiful now.

Have a good meeting tonight, and hopefully you'll get some time for at least a little nap with sweet Prince. Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3