Sunday, January 8, 2012

DADS SUNDAY MORNING ENTRY TWENTY SIX HUNDRED

“ Begin the day with God, go through the day with God, conclude the day with G0d “ Dad

Good Morning.

I started this a few weeks ago as a one time venture , but is has grown to be come an every week blog.

I just want to say hi to you, and to see if all is good at your house, and to tell you that I am in a Happy Mood, and expecting help to come to me today, I need it to face the world, flesh and devil in this new week.

If all goes well I will be with you Monday morning.

“Live for others “

BYE      BYE      DAD

3 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is a good day to be Happy! You will be with friends and family, coming together in prayer and blessings.

I feel the peace it brings you.
...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a wonderful Sunday!

betty said...

HI DAD,
Sunday is my day to visit with a dear friend. After a lovely afternoon, I called Joan in Florida. She always makes me happy.
I hope your day was pleasant. We'll visit in the morning. Sweet dreams. Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt.