Thursday, January 19, 2012

DADS THURSDAYS ENTRY ONE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED ELEVEN

" Let us Love one another, that is God's will and desire for us."


Good Morning.
.
The comment from Sara's aunt should prove to you that I do go to work as ealy as I say, why do
 you not check me some morning ? More than likely I will have the coffee ready, we could have a cup and talk for a few minuets. I love to get on the job early. DAD
...
We are going to make an early morning stop to the wound center this morning, then we plan to stop and see Sherry and the staff getting every one ready to the Oxtgen Center.
..
Home after that to spend a quite restful day with Prince.
......
We do plan to spend some time on the Wild Habitat, those birds and squirels are hungry.'
......
I will have lots more to write, my thoughts, maybe a good poem about growing old.
.
Here are a few of my thoughts, more later,
......
The grass may be greener on the other side, but it is just as hard to cut"
.
" You have to be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for "
.
" Do you know why fish are so thin  They eat fish "
.
The above from Reader Digest.
.
This is all for now, but watch out for later, a little about my new book, and a lot of plans that we have for you in Tomato growing time, dont go away I need you. See you soon.
" Live for others every day "
BYE     BYE      DAD

5 comments:

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
We are back from Kauai. It rained for two days. We went to Waimea Canyon where the fog was so thick we couldn't see a thing. No problem, we were with dear friends and the conversation flowed, so did the love.
I just checked CAM #1. It is true everyone. DAD is typing away on his computer and it is 1:00AM. HI DAD. LOVE YOU. Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Hope your Thursday is a great one there! I'm still sleeping away at the hours you are working...

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I know it will be a fun morning once you get to laugh with your friends from the Wound Center and then get hugs and smiles from Sherry and the good doctor. Who would ever have thought that a bad infection would have such positive results. Enjoy your visit and then go home and enjoy good health with your furry friend right next to you.

It is a sunny day and my friend and I will go for a long walk and a long chat...we may even stop for a cup of x-bold (Kahwa Sirroco) at the Broadway Deli (no Starbuck's in this town).

I think we will both be content today. Enjoy the peace and quiet of your Nature Habitat. ...Sara's Mom

John White said...

Great post today, Dad...hope you, Mary & Prince are good. Look forward to the book...Take care.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

I love the comments about grass and fish ;) Hope you are all enjoying your day, relaxing, watching the birds and squirrels and other visitors to your beautiful Wildlife Habitat, and staying warm and comfortable. Prince knows just what to do to ensure that ;)

Sending love and wishing you all a wonderful afternoon/evening, from Jamaka and fams<3